Our most advanced counter yet. A patented camera with the capacity to count and classify bicycles, pedestrians and vehicles in the busiest of urban areas.
- Count and differentiate multiple users
- Detection range up to 20m
- Unmatched accurancy
- Non-intrusive technology
- Multiple counting lines
- Privacy respected
The CITIX 3D is our most advanced counter yet. It is a patented camera with the capacity to count and classify bicycles, pedestrians and vehicles in the busiest of urban areas.
CITIX-3D, the latest breakthrough innovation, is a wide-range counter capable of automatically counting and classifying pedestrians, cyclists and vehicles simultaneously. Its unique technology is the result of 5 years of Research & Development in partnership with a top European Research Lab (CEA) and 15+ years of industry-leading expertise. CITIX-3D is an innovative product patented 6 times.
CITIX-3D offers a greater accuracy than traditional video analysis. The proprietary 3D wide-angle optical sensor technology requires zero calibration and the built-in advanced POLARIS algorithm ensures accurate detection and classification of users, day or night, rain or shine.
Accurate and versatile
- High counting accuracy (>95%), even on crowded streets and large avenues (up to 20m)
- Easy set-up through a user friendly Graphical User Interface (GUI) to define multiple counting zones/lines
- Data processed in real-time, automatically uploaded to the Eco-Visio online platform
- Remote update, verification and troubleshooting via Ethernet or 3G/4G
Robust & easy to install
- Mounts to a flat surface or to an existing post
- Mounting height range: 5 – 7m
- Light installation process, no calibration needed
Dimensions 1200 x 205 x 110 mm, system fixed to a flat surface or to an existing post
Operating temperature -40 °C/ +50 °C
Range up to 20m (depending on configurations